Best Wishes On Your Wedding Day - 1 oz. Pure Silver Coin with Pink Gold Plating
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Silver Content (Troy oz):
- Precious Metal Content (grams):
- Fineness (% purity):
- Minimum Gross Weight (grams):
- Maximum Diameter (mm):
- Maximum Thickness (mm):
- Maximum Mintage:
Celebrate a loved one's marriage in 2018 with this gorgeous coin
The desire to love and be loved is a powerful driving force for us all. When two people find a love that is truly their own, the decision to commit their dedication to one another through marriage is an occasion that should be celebrated and cherished. Engraved in 99.99% pure silver, the selectively gold-plated reverse is a heartfelt ode to love—one that will be treasured for years to come!
Celebrate an important chapter in a love story with an elegant keepsake that marks their special year.
- A POIGNANT CELEBRATION OF LOVE AND MARRIAGE! Fittingly, two different design elements—hearts and arabesque-style scrolls—come together in one intricately engraved pattern that forms a large heart shape.
- BOTH COIN SIDES INCLUDE SELECTIVE PINK GOLD PLATING! Selective pink gold plating brings to life the intricately patterned heart on the reverse, as well as the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
- LIMITED MINTAGE: Only 10,000 coins will be made available worldwide. Hurry and order yours today before they are all gone!
- ONE-OUNCE 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN.
About the Design:
Designed by Canadian artist Sylvie Daigneault, your coin is a beautiful celebration of love and an artistic ode to marriage–an occasion when two individuals mark their commitment to one another. Fittingly, two different design elements—hearts and arabesque-style scrolls—come together in one intricately engraved pattern that forms a large heart shape. Also engraved on the reverse is the year "2018", the word "CANADA" and the face value "20 DOLLARS". The obverse features a pink gold-plated effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a premium graphic box.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.