1 oz. Pure Silver Coin - ANA Philadelphia, State Flower: The Pennsylvania Mountain Laurel
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Silver Content (Troy oz):
- Precious Metal Content (grams):
- Fineness (% purity):
- Minimum Gross Weight (grams):
- Maximum Diameter (mm):
- Maximum Thickness (mm):
- Maximum Mintage:
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! A flora-inspired privy mark on the 2018 ANA coin!
Following its official debut on September 22, 1988, our Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin became an instant classic. This annual offering continues to be one of the world's most sought-after investment coins, and is easily recognized by the solitary maple leaf that is now synonymous with 30 years of first-rate purity, security, and craftsmanship.
Join us in proudly celebrating the SML's 30 years of success!
- PRICE REDUCED! In addition to the return of the traditional flora-inspired privy mark, we've also returned the price of your annual ANA coin to a more traditional pricing model.
- TWO CELEBRATIONS IN ONE! Celebrate the SML's 30th anniversary and the 2018 ANA World's Fair of Money with your exclusive 1 oz. 99.99% pure silver coin!
- A 30th ANNIVERSARY DESIGN! The reverse features a special anniversary version of the SML's now-iconic maple leaf design, commemorated by the large numeral "30".
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! A flora-inspired privy mark! The micro-engraved feature is a special nod to the host city, Philadelphia, which is represented by the official state flower of Pennsylvania.
- "STAMP" OF APPROVAL! Officially authorized by the ANA World's Fair of Money, your pure silver coin includes a remarkable micro-engraved privy mark celebrating our attendance at the 2018 American Numismatic Association World's Fair of Money in Philadelphia, Pa., which is represented by the acronym "ANA" and the official State flower of Pennsylvania: the mountain laurel (Kalmia latifolia).
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
- LOW MINTAGE! Limited to 6,000 coins worldwide.
- 1 OZ. PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from 99.99% pure silver.
Your coin features the Silver Maple Leaf's (SML) iconic design, but with a special anniversary twist. Unchanged since 1988, the engraved sugar maple leaf is just as detailed on this numismatic tribute as it is on the bullion coin, whose 30th anniversary is commemorated by the large numeral "30". To the left of the leaf's stem, a micro-engraved privy mark celebrates the Royal Canadian Mint's attendance at the 2018 American Numismatic Association World's Fair of Money in Philadelphia, Pa., which is represented by the acronym "ANA" and the official State flower of Pennsylvania: the mountain laurel (Kalmia latifolia). The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
TijarahNet will package and ship your order within 2-3 weeks once payment is received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that includes the tracking number. This information can also be found on your account page.
As in any business, there are occasional issues with supply and demand. Occasionally, we will receive more orders than we can fulfill. When this happens, we reserve the right to delay delivery up to 28 days to fulfill the order. However, we will honour the price when you placed the order (the locked-in price).
Duties and Taxes
All duties and taxes must be paid by the customer upon delivery. TijarahNet always declares the full value of the shipment on any customs form. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Shipping in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
TijarahNet offers free shipping to locations in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
TijarahNet does offer international delivery outside of Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and the delivery time is dependent on the shipping address, shipping options and the lead time for customs clearance. All charges including shipping charges, custom fees, import duties and other related charges must be paid by the customer.
We do offer a return policy because we want our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase. At your request, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with an opportunity to exchange a product for an identical product in the event of a material defect. If we agree to do so, such exchange must be made within 14 business days from the date on which you received the order. If approved, we will provide you the instructions on how to exchange your items. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Once an order is submitted, the order cannot be changed. We suggest that you take the time to decide on exactly what you want to order before submission.