Baby Gift - Welcome to the World Silver Coin
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Silver Content (Troy oz):
- Precious Metal Content (grams):
- Fineness (% purity):
- Minimum Gross Weight (grams):
- Maximum Diameter (mm):
- Maximum Thickness (mm):
- Maximum Mintage:
LOWER MINTAGE THAN LAST YEAR! A unique keepsake to welcome a 2018 baby to the world
Celebrate and preserve those first loving memories with this charming and timeless keepsake. It's presented in a beautiful presentation box, and includes a specially designed certificate of authenticity with space to add your own personalized message! The perfect way to celebrate a child's birth in 2018.
- REPLICATES TRADITIONAL CAST OF A BABY'S FEET! The pair of baby feet in your coin has been struck incuse so that it replicates the traditional cast of a baby's feet!
- BABY'S FEET HAVE A MIRROR-LIKE FINISH! Your coin features a pair of baby's feet to commemorate the birth of a new baby, and uses a reverse proof finish so that the baby's feet stand out with a mirror-like finish!
- ADD A PERSONALIZED MESSAGE! Includes a specially designed certificate in full-colour with space to add your own personalized message!
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
- GIFT BOX! Packaged in a beautiful keepsake gift box.
- 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN
Your coin features a pair of baby feet struck incuse in the coin to replicate the traditional cast of baby's feet.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a premium graphic box.
TijarahNet will package and ship your order within 2-3 weeks once payment is received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that includes the tracking number. This information can also be found on your account page.
As in any business, there are occasional issues with supply and demand. Occasionally, we will receive more orders than we can fulfill. When this happens, we reserve the right to delay delivery up to 28 days to fulfill the order. However, we will honour the price when you placed the order (the locked-in price).
Duties and Taxes
All duties and taxes must be paid by the customer upon delivery. TijarahNet always declares the full value of the shipment on any customs form. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Shipping in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
TijarahNet offers free shipping to locations in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
TijarahNet does offer international delivery outside of Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and the delivery time is dependent on the shipping address, shipping options and the lead time for customs clearance. All charges including shipping charges, custom fees, import duties and other related charges must be paid by the customer.
We do offer a return policy because we want our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase. At your request, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with an opportunity to exchange a product for an identical product in the event of a material defect. If we agree to do so, such exchange must be made within 14 business days from the date on which you received the order. If approved, we will provide you the instructions on how to exchange your items. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Once an order is submitted, the order cannot be changed. We suggest that you take the time to decide on exactly what you want to order before submission.