Proudly Canadian - Pure Silver Glow-in-the-Dark Coin
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Silver Content (Troy oz):
- Precious Metal Content (grams):
- Fineness (% purity):
- Minimum Gross Weight (grams):
- Maximum Diameter (mm):
- Maximum Thickness (mm):
- Maximum Mintage:
- While Stocks Last
Celebrating 150 years of shared moments
For over 150 years, we have shared moments that unite us, moments we'll never forget, and moments that make us proud to be Canadian.
Hold the Moment with the Proudly Canadian collector coin from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- PROUDLY CANADIAN! Your coin comes packaged in a festively designed folder that showcases the coin against a background of bright fireworks with the title "PROUDLY CANADIAN".
- BEAUTIFUL CANADIAN FLAG! Your coin features a coloured and engraved Canadian flag set against a backdrop of exploding fireworks!
- A CANADA DAY FIREWORKS DISPLAY THAT NEVER FADES! After you expose your coin to light, the fireworks and flag glow like real fireworks!
- INCLUDES COMMEMORATIVE DATES "1867-2017"! This year marks the 150th anniversary of Canadian Confederation—Canada's 150th birthday!
- A MORE AFFORDABLE GLOW-IN-THE-DARK SILVER COIN! Makes a fun gift for friends and family so that they can fondly remember when Canada turned 150.
- TURN YOUR COIN INTO JEWELRY! Transform your coin into a pendant necklace with the Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace-Making Kit.
- PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from 99.99% pure silver
Designed by Canadian artist Tony Bianco, your coin features a coloured and engraved Canadian flag set against a backdrop of exploding fireworks. In the foreground, the dynamically flowing flag, viewed from slightly below, rises high into the sky above. It is engraved and painted in red and white. In the background, vast sprays of fireworks fill the sky. The fireworks are coloured in dazzling colours overlaid with glow-in-the-dark colouring that reveals even more excitement in the dark. The reverse is engraved with the words "CANADA" and "FINE SILVER 9999 ARGENT PUR", the face value of "5 DOLLARS", and the commemorative dates "1867-2017". The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- The idea of Canada Day and official fireworks displays just naturally go hand-in-hand for most Canadians today. But the massive fireworks displays held in all of Canada's major cities on July 1 are actually a relatively new phenomenon—they started in 1981. There have been fireworks on Parliament Hill for many decades, but the official cross-Canada fireworks tradition only began in the 1980s.
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has been in Canada for two Canada Day celebrations: for Canada's centennial in 1967 and for Canada's 143rd birthday in 2010. Her grandson, Prince William, participated in Canada Day celebrations in 2011.
Your coin comes packaged in a festively designed folder that showcases the coin against a background of bright fireworks with the title "PROUDLY CANADIAN".
TijarahNet will package and ship your order within 2-3 weeks once payment is received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that includes the tracking number. This information can also be found on your account page.
As in any business, there are occasional issues with supply and demand. Occasionally, we will receive more orders than we can fulfill. When this happens, we reserve the right to delay delivery up to 28 days to fulfill the order. However, we will honour the price when you placed the order (the locked-in price).
Duties and Taxes
All duties and taxes must be paid by the customer upon delivery. TijarahNet always declares the full value of the shipment on any customs form. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Shipping in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
TijarahNet offers free shipping to locations in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
TijarahNet does offer international delivery outside of Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and the delivery time is dependent on the shipping address, shipping options and the lead time for customs clearance. All charges including shipping charges, custom fees, import duties and other related charges must be paid by the customer.
We do offer a return policy because we want our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase. At your request, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with an opportunity to exchange a product for an identical product in the event of a material defect. If we agree to do so, such exchange must be made within 14 business days from the date on which you received the order. If approved, we will provide you the instructions on how to exchange your items. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Once an order is submitted, the order cannot be changed. We suggest that you take the time to decide on exactly what you want to order before submission.