Pure Silver Coin - The Peaceful Panda, a Gift of Friendship (2018)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Silver Content (Troy oz):
- Precious Metal Content (grams):
- Fineness (% purity):
- Minimum Gross Weight (grams):
- Maximum Diameter (mm):
- Maximum Thickness (mm):
- Maximum Mintage:
Cuddle up to an adorable symbol of friendship! Order today!
This giftable token of goodwill captures the essence of the bamboo-loving, peaceful panda that is an international symbol of friendship. Each special keepsake comes enclosed in a folder-style packaging that easily transforms into an easel, allowing you to proudly showcase the selectively coloured portrait of a treasured emblem of Chinese culture and an adorable animal friend.
A PIECE TO CHERISH OR GIVE! A wonderful gift to celebrate the special friendships in your life! Order today!
- GIVE THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP! Crafted from 99.99% pure silver, your captivating coin is an inspiring celebration of friendship, represented by an animal that is an auspicious symbol in Chinese culture and CHINESE CHARACTERS for “friendship”!
- AN AFFORDABLE KEEPSAKE! One of the most affordable pure silver coins produced by the Royal Canadian Mint!
- RICH COLOURS! Beautiful selective colour brings the panda to life on the reverse.
- COMES IN FOLDER-STYLE PACKAGING! Your coin is securely enclosed in a folder-style package that allows you to easily keep this coin on display: simply pop out the easel on the back of the colourful card and it all becomes a piece of art!
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Order your coin today before it’s too late!
Your coin features a three-quarter view of an international symbol of friendship, the giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca). Shown in a seated position as it quietly eats, this seemingly gentle spirit is easily recognized by its black-and-white fur, which is brought to life by selective colour that extends to the mix of grasses and wildflowers. To the left of the panda are the Chinese characters for “friendship”. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- The panda’s habitat is limited to six mountains ranges in the central Chinese provinces of Sichuan, Gansu and Shanxi. A census revealed 1,864 giant pandas remain in the wild, with an additional 300 found in breeding centres and zoos around the world; happily, the panda was downgraded from “endangered species” to “vulnerable” in 2016.
- A panda is a bamboo-eating machine! Foraging and eating can take up to 16 hours of its day, and the panda needs to consume as much as 15 kilograms in order to meet its daily nutritional needs.
- Giant pandas are unquestionably adorable, but like all bears, it’s always best to give them space. A panda’s molars are seven times larger than a human tooth, and their jaw muscles have to be strong enough to chomp tough bamboo.
- Females have just one reproductive cycle per year, and it only lasts up to 72 hours. To complicate matters, gender is difficult to determine until the panda is four years old.
- If a mother gives birth to twin cubs, one of them risks being abandoned. In captivity, keepers help raise both cubs by “twin swapping”: the keepers switch the twins every few days to ensure each will receive some one-on-one care directly from the mother.
Your coin is securely enclosed in a folder-style package that allows you to easily keep this coin on display: simply pop out the easel on the back of the colourful card and it all becomes a piece of art!
TijarahNet will package and ship your order within 2-3 weeks once payment is received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that includes the tracking number. This information can also be found on your account page.
As in any business, there are occasional issues with supply and demand. Occasionally, we will receive more orders than we can fulfill. When this happens, we reserve the right to delay delivery up to 28 days to fulfill the order. However, we will honour the price when you placed the order (the locked-in price).
Duties and Taxes
All duties and taxes must be paid by the customer upon delivery. TijarahNet always declares the full value of the shipment on any customs form. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Shipping in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
TijarahNet offers free shipping to locations in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
TijarahNet does offer international delivery outside of Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and the delivery time is dependent on the shipping address, shipping options and the lead time for customs clearance. All charges including shipping charges, custom fees, import duties and other related charges must be paid by the customer.
We do offer a return policy because we want our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase. At your request, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with an opportunity to exchange a product for an identical product in the event of a material defect. If we agree to do so, such exchange must be made within 14 business days from the date on which you received the order. If approved, we will provide you the instructions on how to exchange your items. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Once an order is submitted, the order cannot be changed. We suggest that you take the time to decide on exactly what you want to order before submission.