September Birthstone - Pure Silver Coin made with Swarovski® Crystal
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Silver Content (Troy oz):
- Precious Metal Content (grams):
- Fineness (% purity):
- Minimum Gross Weight (grams):
- Maximum Diameter (mm):
- Maximum Thickness (mm):
- Maximum Mintage:
Your sapphire birthstone is said to bring truth, loyalty, and clarity of thought
Your coin features a Swarovski® crystal that represents the month's birthstone, the sapphire! Scintillating with the intensity of a blue summer sky, the sapphire brings peace of mind and a sense of calmness to the beholder. September's birthstone is believed to offer protection from envy, harm and ill health, while bringing truth, loyalty and clarity of thought.
The perfect birthday gift for someone born in September.
- NINTH COIN IN 12-COIN SERIES! Your coin is the ninth in the monthly series that combines complex engraving, selective colour and a gem-toned crystal for a sparkling celebration of each birth month!
- FEATURES A GENUINE SWAROVSKI® CRYSTAL! Each coin features a genuine Swarovski® crystal that represents each month's birthstone and its colour.
- STUNNING COLOUR! Selective colour extends the celebration to the engraved elements emanating from your coin's centre.
- BEAUTIFULLY ENGRAVED! The mandala's layered pattern is beautifully engraved in outstanding detail—including the mid-relief lotus that naturally draws your eye!
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- LOW MINTAGE! Limited to 4,000 coins worldwide.
- PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from 99.99% pure silver.
Designed by Pandora Young, your coin presents a cross-cultural celebration inspired by the ancient tradition of Indian mehndi. A symmetrical arrangement of highly ornate shapes and symbols form a 12-point radial pattern that reflects the calendar year. A prominent henna motif—the lotus—is among the finely detailed elements that emanate from the centre, where a colourful Swarovski® crystal represents the September birthstone, sapphire. A selective application of colour complements the stone, while the playful contrast between soft and vivid tones highlights the layered complexity of the engraved artistry. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Did you know...
- A blue sapphire's colour can range from light to dark greenish or a deep violet-blue; but as a corundum type of gem, sapphires can actually occur in all kinds of colour—except red.
- Sapphires are found throughout Southeast Asia.
- In the Middle Ages, the clergy wore sapphires as a symbol for heaven while commoners thought it attracted blessings.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
TijarahNet will package and ship your order within 2-3 weeks once payment is received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that includes the tracking number. This information can also be found on your account page.
As in any business, there are occasional issues with supply and demand. Occasionally, we will receive more orders than we can fulfill. When this happens, we reserve the right to delay delivery up to 28 days to fulfill the order. However, we will honour the price when you placed the order (the locked-in price).
Duties and Taxes
All duties and taxes must be paid by the customer upon delivery. TijarahNet always declares the full value of the shipment on any customs form. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Shipping in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
TijarahNet offers free shipping to locations in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
TijarahNet does offer international delivery outside of Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and the delivery time is dependent on the shipping address, shipping options and the lead time for customs clearance. All charges including shipping charges, custom fees, import duties and other related charges must be paid by the customer.
We do offer a return policy because we want our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase. At your request, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with an opportunity to exchange a product for an identical product in the event of a material defect. If we agree to do so, such exchange must be made within 14 business days from the date on which you received the order. If approved, we will provide you the instructions on how to exchange your items. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Once an order is submitted, the order cannot be changed. We suggest that you take the time to decide on exactly what you want to order before submission.