The Caribou Coin 2018
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Silver Content (Troy oz):
- Precious Metal Content (grams):
- Fineness (% purity):
- Minimum Gross Weight (grams):
- Maximum Diameter (mm):
- Maximum Thickness (mm):
- Maximum Mintage:
- While Stocks Last
ONE OF OUR MOST AFFORDABLE PURE SILVER COINS
With its formidable rack of antlers, the caribou stands tall as a timeless emblem of our wildlife heritage. The classic Canadian icon commands attention on your pure silver coin, where clean lines give the design a modern edge while placing the focus squarely on a culturally important species.
An affordable gift to introduce a loved one to the joys of coin collecting! Share the passion, order today!
- AFFORDABLE! Your caribou coin is an easy and affordable way to own a 99.99% pure silver coin issued by the Royal Canadian Mint!
- A CLASSIC DESIGN AT A LOW PRICE! Your coin is a perfect introduction to numismatics! A great addition to any collection, this collectible is a unique gift idea and a wonderful way to start one's journey into coin collecting. Share your passion!
- EASY TO DISPLAY! Your encapsulated coin is packaged in a custom folder that allows you to easily display and safely store your special keepsake.
- BEAUTIFUL COIN FINISH! Seldom seen on coins issued by other mints, your coin's specimen finish pairs the brilliant relief with a lined (matte) background to place the emphasis on the engraving.
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Order your coin today before it's too late!
Designed by Steve McPhee, your coin presents a contemporary portrait of the caribou in the Canadian wilderness. The carefully sculpted ungulate is positioned slightly left-of-centre, where it strikes a majestic pose as it turns its head and looks towards the right side of the coin. Viewed in side profile, the caribou's rack of antlers adds to its imposing stature, with the main beam rising skyward while the brow-tines point forward above its muzzle. The stylized rendering of the landscape provides a simple yet artistic backdrop, while the brilliance of the engraved elements is enhanced by the coin's specimen finish. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin comes packaged in a display-ready presentation folder, with coin specifications and a certificate of authenticity printed on the back—all within easy reach!
TijarahNet will package and ship your order within 2-3 weeks once payment is received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that includes the tracking number. This information can also be found on your account page.
As in any business, there are occasional issues with supply and demand. Occasionally, we will receive more orders than we can fulfill. When this happens, we reserve the right to delay delivery up to 28 days to fulfill the order. However, we will honour the price when you placed the order (the locked-in price).
Duties and Taxes
All duties and taxes must be paid by the customer upon delivery. TijarahNet always declares the full value of the shipment on any customs form. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Shipping in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
TijarahNet offers free shipping to locations in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
TijarahNet does offer international delivery outside of Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and the delivery time is dependent on the shipping address, shipping options and the lead time for customs clearance. All charges including shipping charges, custom fees, import duties and other related charges must be paid by the customer.
We do offer a return policy because we want our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase. At your request, we may, but are not obligated to, provide you with an opportunity to exchange a product for an identical product in the event of a material defect. If we agree to do so, such exchange must be made within 14 business days from the date on which you received the order. If approved, we will provide you the instructions on how to exchange your items. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Once an order is submitted, the order cannot be changed. We suggest that you take the time to decide on exactly what you want to order before submission.